to Library: Articles and Memoranda
American Public Power Association Interviews of Baller Herbst Attorneys
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Anticompetitive Incumbent Practices
Baller Herbst Articles
- Casey Lide, "Balancing the Benefits and Privacy Concerns of Municipal Broadband
Applications," 11 N.Y.U.J. Legis. and Pub. Policy 467 (2008)
- Jim Baller, "A National Broadband Strategy: "Make No Small Plans"" (October 2008)
- Casey Lide, "CALEA Mandate Affects Broadband Providers Nationwide" (October 2008)
- Baller-Lide, "Eight Bold Steps to a National Broadband Strategy"
- Baller-Lide, "America Needs a Fiber-Based National Broadband Policy Now"
- Jim Baller, Podcast Interview by Glenn Fleishman, WiFi Networking News, July 7, 2006
- Jim Baller, "A Good Year for Birchrods and Yardsticks"
- Jim Baller, Keynote at FTTH Conference 2004
- Jim Baller, Keynote at FTTH Conference 2005
- Jim Baller, first live Etopia interview
- Jim Baller, second live Etopia interview
- Jim Baller, third live Etopia interview
- Jim Baller, in Broadband Properties: "Deceptive Myths About Municipal Broadband:
Disinformation About Public Ownership Is Impeding Progress"
- Jim Baller, in Broadband Edge: "Baller looks to history for broadband lesson"
- Jim Baller, first in-depth Interview on Municipal Broadband in Broadband Reports
- Jim Baller, second in-depth Interview in Broadband Reports
- Jim Baller's Interview on Municipal Broadband in CNET News
- Jim Baller & Sean Stokes, The Case For Municipal Broadband Networks: Stronger Than Ever
- City of Bristol wins right to offer service WSJ Article
- More on Bristol Victory -- White Article
- Jim Baller & Sean Stokes, "The Public Sector's Authority to Engage in Telecommunications Activities"
- Jim Baller, "The Essential Role of Consumer-owned Electric Utilities in Developing the National Information Infrastructure: A Historical Perspective"
Cable Service Matters
About Us | Attorney
Profiles | Library | Community Broadband | CALEA |
Economic Development | National Broadband Strategy | Contact
Us | Disclaimer